Terms and Conditions
1. contacto-mallorca acts as an agent for a firm booking, the binding conclusion of a rental agreement for a holiday home in Majorca chosen by the Tenant. The deposit has to be paid within 2 days after reservation.
2. The tenant agrees to give contacto-mallorca in time, but no later than seven days prior to his arrival in Majorca his estimated time of arrival/departure Palma Airport and his mobile number, private address and passport details. Also the passport details and address of his travel companions.
Date of Issue:
Date of birth:
3. The tenant can withdraw from this agreement any time before the rental commences. The cancellation has to be made in writing to contacto-mallorca, registered mail or email will do in order to be effective. The cancellation will take effect the day contacto-mallorca receives the statement.
4. In the event of cancelling the contract the tenant agrees to pay the following cancellation fees:
If the tenant cancels this agreement more than 57 days prior to the commencement of the rental, the tenant pays 0 % of the agreed rental fee.
If the tenant cancels this agreement between 56 and 29 days prior to the commencement of the rental, the tenant pays 20 % of the agreed rental fee.
For a cancellation of this agreement less than 28 days, the tenant pays 95% of agreed rental fee.
A now show costs 100 % of the agreed rental fee.
5. The tenant is entitled to use the whole rented property including furniture and commodities. The tenant shall take all- reasonable care of the property including all utensils, fixtures, fittings and equipment on, in or about the premises. The tenant shall be liable for any losses or damages caused carelessly or intentionally to the property or any part thereof or any of the chattels therein that may occur during the tenant’s occupation of the property. The tenant shall also be held responsible for any negligence on part of his children, guests or other companions.
6. The tenant has to pay the local Eco Tasa.
7. In the event of defaults occurring during the rental period the tenant is obliged to alert contacto-mallorca immediately to a default or damage at the property, including proper complaints of the tenant. Defaults during the rental period and tenant’s complaints shall be notified in writing to be effective. If the tenant doesn’t meet this obligation to disclosure or only does so insufficiently, the raising of claims due to defaults or complaints is excluded.
8. During tenancy contacto-mallorca is not liable for damages to property and persons suffered by the tenant during the rental; the same applies for the children, guests and companions of the Tenant.
9. The provision of additional beds or cots requires written prior agreement.
10. Check-in time for the property is 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is 10:00 a.m. Any changes or special requests have to be confirmed by contacto-mallorca. Any changes, special requests or noncompliance are charged with 50 €/ booking. The property has to be left broom cleaned.
11. Under no circumstances may the number of persons at the property exceed the maximum number of persons as stated in the agreement. In case of a tenant-induced over-occupancy, which has not been previously cleared, contacto-mallorca is entitled to refuse the completion of this agreement unless the tenant provides alternative local accommodations for the extra guests at his own expense.
12. Any changes and amendments to this agreement shall be in writing to be legally binding, or rather confirmed in writing by contacto-mallorca.
13. Should any part of the present agreement become invalid, the validity of the present agreement shall remain unaffected. In such case the invalid provision(s) shall be replaced by the provisions of the applicable law. The same applies in case of a loophole in the contract.
For this agreement applies the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this agreement is Berlin.